CaringKind* is New York City’s leading expert on Alzheimer’s and dementia caregiving. With over 30 years of experience, we work directly with our community partners to develop the information, tools and training to support individuals and families affected by dementia.
We offer a 24-hr Helpline (646) 744-2900 run by professional staff; individual and family counseling sessions with licensed social workers; a vast network of support groups; education seminars and training programs; early stage services and a wanderer’s safety program. We believe in the power of caregiving and seek a world where everyone dealing with dementia has the support they need, when they need it.
To learn more about our programs and services, please click here.
*Formerly Known As Alzheimer’s Association, New York City Chapter.
The mission of CaringKind* is to create, deliver, and promote comprehensive and compassionate care and support services for individuals and families affected by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, and to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research. We achieve our mission by providing programs and services for individuals with dementia, their family and professional caregivers; increasing public awareness; collaborating with research centers; and informing public policy through advocacy.
We are a tax-exempt organization under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Tax ID number 13-3277408) and your gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
360 Lexington Avenue
(Between 40th and 41st Streets)
New York, NY 10017
Nearby Train Station & Bus Stops
**For more information on public transportation, including any subway service changes, please consult MTA Trip Planner.
Grand Central (4, 5, 6, 7, 7 Express, S)
E 41st Street and Lexington Avenue(X2 Express, X5 Express)
Nearby Parking Garages:
view on Google Maps.
Financial Audit Reports
- Financial statement and Audit Report June 30, 2016 and 2015
- Financial statement and Audit Report June 30, 2015 and 2014
- Financial statement and Audit Report June 30, 2014 and 2013
- Financial statement and Audit Report June 30, 2013 and 2012
- Financial statement and Audit Report June 30, 2012 and 2011 (PDF 7MB)
- Financial statement and Audit Report June 30, 2011 and 2010 (PDF 7MB)
- Financial statement and Audit Report June 30, 2010 and 2009 (PDF 7MB)
- Financial statement and Audit Report June 30, 2009 and 2008 (PDF 7MB)
- Financial statement and Audit Report June 30, 2007 and 2008 (PDF 7MB)
We are committed to promoting a professional work environment through strict legal and ethical compliance in all of its activities. Learn more about our policy here.