Our modern and state-of-the-art third floor with rooms and meeting spaces is available for rent year round. The space on the third floor draws on the latest technology and innovation, designed to support the people we serve daily and the general public. From training centers to smaller community rooms, it can be used for any type of meeting, conference or social event, all located steps from Grand Central Station.
Our training centers offer flexible, multi-purpose space that can expand to accommodate large groups (of up to 80 people) for trainings or conferences or be adjusted for smaller meetings. They are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to facilitate dynamic presentations and enhance the experience of those in the meeting. The community room and support group rooms provide a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for a more intimate and private meeting. There is also a coffee bar and lounge for the renter’s use.
Ideal space for holiday parties!
Building and other amenities:
- Easily accessible loading dock
- Parking garage adjacent to building
- Connections to all city subways and bus services
- Easy access to all neighboring airports
- 24/7 security in building
- Recently renovated lobby
- Handicap accessible A/V, bathrooms, etc.
- Latest innovative technology for your use- including smart boards
- Coffee bar and lounges
- Dedicated reception area with architectural centerpieces that provide a friendly and welcoming environment
- Available 7 days a week
Chris Doucettte 646-744-2955 or CDoucette@caringkindnyc.org.